“Quayle Munro’s reach transcends the traditional industry verticals and country borders. Our track record speaks for itself and has enabled us to develop meaningful relationships with some very interesting individuals.”
Chris joined Quayle Munro in February 2013 after five years with Goldman Sachs in New Zealand.
Chris' experience includes M&A transactions for both publicly listed and private companies, equity and debt capital raisings and corporate advisory roles.
Recent completed transactions include:
- The sale of Hometrack to Zoopla Property Group Plc
- The sale of Intelligize to RELX Plc
- The sale of The Property Software Group to Zoopla Property Group Plc
- The sale of Lex Machina to RELX Plc
- The sale of Eukleia Training to Learning Technologies Group Plc
- The sale of MLex to RELX Plc
- The sale of Eclipse Energy to S&P Global Platts
- The sale of PFC Energy to IHS Markit
Chris graduated from the University of Otago with a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) and a Master of Business in Finance (Distinction).