“Undoubtedly, what makes Quayle Munro such a great place to work is the people, both externally and internally. Our clients are often talented entrepreneurs who have built amazing businesses. It’s a privilege to study and articulate their equity story, and assist in what is a landmark event in their lives.”
Thomas joined Quayle Munro in May 2014, having previously held the role of Senior Analyst within the Corporate Finance team at PwC in New Zealand where he worked on a wide range of assignments including valuations, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling and strategy consulting.
His transaction experience at Quayle Munro includes:
- The £250m sale of Sequel to Verisk Analytics
- The €3.0bn sale of Bureau van Dijk to Moody’s
- The sale of Message Automation to Broadridge
- The sale of Hotcourses to IDP Education
- The sale of FlightStats to RELX plc
- The sale of Dun & Bradstreet’s Benelux operations to Altares
- The sale of Lex Machina to RELX plc
- The sale of Eukleia Learning to Learning Technologies Group plc
- Growth Capital Partners' investment in FLYdocs Systems
Thomas has a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Marketing), Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), and Post-Graduate Diploma of Commerce (Finance) from the University of Otago. Thomas has also passed all three levels of the CFA® exam.