“Quayle Munro has established a reputation for providing honest and transparent counsel. Our priority is achieving sound results and assisting in a smooth transaction process for our clients."
Rob joined Quayle Munro in November 2012 after two years with Goldman Sachs.
Rob’s previous experience includes public and private offerings of debt and equity, M&A transactions and corporate advisory mandates across a broad range of industries, with a focus on technology, but including FIG, industrials and retail.
Recently completed transactions at Quayle Munro include:
- The sale of Sequel (backed by HgCapital) to Verisk Analytics
- The sale of Bureau van Dijk (backed by EQT) to Moody’s Corporation
- The acquisition of BISAM by FactSet
- The sale of a stake in Evaluate to HgCapital
- The investment in Vistair Systems Limited by Synova Capital
- The sale of a stake in FLYdocs to Growth Capital Partners
- The sale of AerData to Boeing
- The sale of a stake in Capital Economics Ltd to LDC
- The sale of EBD Group to Informa plc
Rob graduated from the University of Otago with a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Economics).