Quayle Munro is pleased to announce the release of its latest Insight Report, focusing on the Wealth Management sector. To receive a copy of the report, please click here.
The paper features:
- A high-level overview of M&A activity in the sector between 2011-2017
- Commentary on the key industry trends influencing the market
Quayle Munro's experience in the Wealth Management sector includes advising Oaktree on the merger of Bellpenny with Ascot Lloyd and advising Succession on its majority investment by Inflexion.
Christian Kent commented: "The answer for many wealth managers, from small advisory firms run by a handful of people to larger firms with billions of dollars of assets under management, has been to consolidate."
Quayle Munro’s Insight Programme has included reports on:
- Real Estate Software, Data & Analytics
- Insurance Software, Data & Analytics
- Intellectual Property Software, Data & Analytics
- Specialty Finance
- Legal Software, Data & Analytics
- Supply Chain Software, Data & Analytics
- Aviation Software, Data & Analytics
- Academic Publishing & Software
- Oil & Gas: Data & Analytics, Software and Services
- Education and Training
Each report provides insight into market dynamics and trends within a specific industry sector, and the impact of these on both recent and prospective mergers and acquisitions activity.
The next Insight Report, focusing on the Environmental, Health & Safety Software, Data & Analytics sector, will be released later in Q1 2018.
To register your interest and obtain a summary of any of these documents, please contact the Research & Development Team at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7907 4200.
About Quayle Munro
Quayle Munro is an independent advisory firm that has an extensive, global track record of working with a wide variety of companies underpinned by data & analytics, content, software and services. We advise on a full spectrum of corporate finance matters including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity fundraisings, IPOs, public transactions, restructurings and strategic and valuation advice. Quayle Munro is particularly adept at working with private-equity-owned and entrepreneurial-led businesses experiencing high growth. For more information please visit our website.